We have a visiting photographer who can take your TIE identity photos or Spanish driving license photos and ensure that you have the correct size and quantity for your purpose. He will take your photo, and edit on computer as appropriate ensuring that it meets the standards required for the various issuing authorities (ordinary passport photos are no accepted, they must be on a pure white background, at a specified size and have been taken inside 6 months). You can then either get printed copies, e-mailed an electronic version, or both.
We have been providing this service for many months now, recently, the Alicante TIE office appear to have changed their processes for scanning in photos, whilst most people's photos were approved a small number were rejected - we have now invested in a specialist printer and are able to provide quality photos which Alicante accept! If you have recently had your TIE identity photos taken at The Postroom, Benijofar (Oct-Nov 2020) and have not yet had your TIE appointment please call by the office and the photographer will check your pictures at no extra charge (please bring your photos along that we previously did for you in the envelope provided).
Besides TIE identity photos / Spanish driving license photos we can also provide many other identity photo standards, for example UK and Irish passports to name two more!Our prices for TIE identity photos and general ID photographs are currently as follows:
- TIE photographs (printed) - 2-3 required per applicant - €8.00 photos (4+2) are printed for your approval.
- TIE photographs (emailed only) - €6.00 at the required size for home printing sent to your email (jpg)
- TIE photographs (printed and e-mailed) - €10.00 printed for your approval and also emailed to you.
- Spanish Driving license photos - 2 required per applicant - charged as per TIE (photo requirements are exactly the same)
- Passport photographs for applying yourself online - €6.00 emailed to you (jpg) plus proof of approval on UK passport site however for peace of mind, why not use our full service which includes your photo fee - see Bonnie or Colin for more information, or see this page 'Convenient Passport Services', where you can also request an appointment.
It is always best to book an appointment for your photo, though if the photographer is here we will where possible squeeze you in if you do not have an appointment. It's easy to request an appointment, just use our button here or call us on 966 712 382 as sometimes we get very busy and may not see your request until the end of the day.